We are a diverse team of people who work hard to build the world’s best way to produce physical products.
Check open positions
Work at Jiga
Jiga is a remote-friendly company, backed by Y Combinator and other amazing investors. We value diversity, freedom of creativity, and work flexibility. We don’t care about your race, religion, or location— as long as you are committed to our mission, you’ll receive a warm welcome at Jiga.
Solving real problems
Everyone at Jiga has a big impact on how modern manufacturing will look in the 21st century.
Freedom and flexibility
Our team members are located in Israel, US, Europe and Asia. We use tools like Loom, Notion,
Kitemaker and Slack to collaborate. This allows Jiga employees to work whenever and wherever they are the most productive, regardless of time zones or borders.
Getting things done
We are a team of doers who believe in minimizing bureaucracy and being as efficient as possible. Our team members own and love what they do, and get things done quickly.
Our culture promotes continued learning. Regardless of the topic, we are always improving and striving for growth.
We value honesty and open communication, even when it’s uncomfortable. Being visible and vulnerable promotes full trust between team members.
Let’s build something amazing, and make it the next big chapter of your career.
Help hardware engineers ship products 3X faster!
Nowadays, the manufacturing industry is incredibly inefficient, costing the US economy billions of dollars every year, and making hardware products, like cars, planes, and medical devices that are expensive or unsafe/unusable.
In Jiga, we are working hard to fix this problem, by building a purchasing platform that talks to engineers.
You should apply if
You love building UI components as much as building data structures and API endpoints, and there isn’t a task you can’t do.
You are excited to work on 3D models rendering, complex UI components, and pricing algorithms.
You are connected to the product side.
You are not afraid to make mistakes and get your hands dirty.
– You have a “get things done” attitude.
You love what you do.
- 3+ years of experience building full-stack web applications, end-to-end.
- Proven experience with React.
- Proven experience with NodeJS, MongoDB, AWS S3.
- Deep love of startups and creating new products.
- Independent and autodidact.
- Would be nice to have also:
- Experience with Three.js or similar 3D libraries
- Experience with Next.js
How to apply
Please send us an email to jobs (at) jiga.io with your CV, a short blurb and your favourite ice cream flavour.
We are looking for a marketing professional with a mechanical engineering background who will help to lead our content, growth, and community.
As Jiga’s founding Founding Growth Marketing Lead, you’ll play a key role in setting up the company’s marketing processes and shape the product from the get-go.
Remote, anywhere at GMT-6 timezone (+-3 hours flexibility)
About the role
- Lead the professional content creation
- Build meaningful relationships with people in the manufacturing industry
- Lead and engage a community
- Help us shape the product and impact the roadmap of the company
The ideal candidate must have
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- At least 1 year of experience in mechanical engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are a people person and feel comfortable connecting online
- Must be located in GMT-6 timezone (+-3 hours flexibility)
Would be nice to have
- Marketing experience within a startup
- Community leadership experience